Crash Recovery System – Know what’s inside
Comprehensive and up to date
- Database containing all mass-production series vehicles with airbags or alternative propulsion.
- Cars, vans, light and heavy trucks as well as busses (under construction) included.
- Easy to update via Internet.
- Consistent, easy to read vehicle graphics.
- Information on all rescue relevant vehicle components.
- Extensive background information, photos and disabling instructions.
Safes time, increases safety
- No searching for components, know what’s inside!
- Disabling instructions allow for a quick mitigation of hazards.
Mobile, flexible, easy to use
- Available for several operating systems – Microsoft Windows, Apple iOS (iPAD) and Android.
- Optimized for touch screen operation, easy to operate.
- CRS license independent of operating system, OS can be changed later.
Crash Recovery System contains information about:
- Airbag inflators
- Seatbelt pretensioners
- Fuel tanks
- Automatic roll bars
- Alternative propulsion components, such as High voltage batteries, gas tanks, disabling procedures
- Truck and bus components, such as chassis suspension, emergency exits, sleep cabins, lifting points.
|CRASH RECOVERY SYSTEM (Microsoft Windows, Apple iPad or Android), database license for 1 year||804.933.5|
|1 year database subscription renewal (Microsoft Windows, Apple iPad or Android)||806.016.9|